Reduce cellulite with the best anti cellulite massage
Even if cellulite might be a complicated health and beauty matter, its reduction may be complicated as well but not impossible. Cellulite isn't painful, but it sure is a big appearance matter. Many women stop wearing short skirts or swimsuits after developing cellulite. Although it is harmless, cellulite has been one of the most annoying skin problem and thus, how to possibly reduce it has been the most common question.
What is cellulite massage and is it effective?
Cellulite massage is a massage treatment that aims certain cellulite-affected areas by putting pressures on them. Massages have been an alternative method for cellulite reduction since they are more comfortable, natural, and inexpensive. When you're getting a cellulite massage, the pressure will be put on the fatty areas, such as the legs, buttocks or abs. The press and pinch techniques are important in cellulite massage. Through these two techniques, fat deposits are broken. Cellulite massage is proven effective for reducing the bulged surface and maintaining smoother skin appearance.
Reduce cellulite with anti cellulite massage techniques
Anti cellulite massages can aid the circulatory and lymphatic systems. Massaging cellulite is also beneficial for targeting those difficult areas that can’t always be targeted through exercise, such as the inner knee and upper thigh.
How to correctly massage the skin to reduce cellulite:
- Prepare the skin: Apply oil, starting from feet or knees and moving upwards, to help encourage the increased flow of blood through the peripheral veins and capillaries of your circulatory system.
- the kneading anti cellulite massage: Use finger kneading for smaller areas (inner knee, upper arms or calves) and hand kneading on larger areas (hips, thighs and stomach) to bring the blood closer to the surface. It is a squeeze-and-lift type of massage - like kneading bread dough - which eliminates waste deposits.
- the knuckle anti cellulite massage: Use your fists to crush into those ugly cellulite bulges. By pressing hard enough to break up the fat deposits, your body's own metabolism will be able to better deal with them naturally.
- the wringing anti cellulite massage: Relax your muscles. Grasp portions of flesh with both hands and twist as if wringing out a wet towel. Use this massage on thighs and fleshy hip areas.
- the "S" anti cellulite massage: This means grasping a large portion of the problem area in each hand, making sure your thumbs are at right angles. Twist the flesh in opposite directions as if to form the letter "S" with the folds.
- Ending the anti cellulite massage: Finish your daily massage with heavy stroking with deep pressure (as in step 1) - from the extremities upwards. This is to encourage the upward flow of freed deposits to their ultimate elimination by metabolic action of lymphatic drainage and normal blood flow.