The basics on how to burn cellulite
Cellulite is most noticed on the thighs, buttock, stomach, and back of arms, so just about everywhere it can make us go crazy! One of the most common questions we have about looking good is: “how do I get rid of cellulite in a natural and fast way”.
Who gets cellulite?
Cellulite can effect both sexes on some level but it's usually seen in women because they have particular types of fat and connective tissue in the body that is susceptible. Cellulite is seen to occur in 80-90% of adult females. But what makes us women so special that we get this unwanted gift? Cellulite affects mostly women because the septae, which are bands of cushion like fat attached to the skin, pull straight down like curtain hanging from a window. In males, the septae comes in sideways, concealing them from cellulite. Men also have thicker skin than women in most cases, which allows the cellulite to be hidden under the thicker skin.
What can we do to reduce cellulite?
Fortunately there are some natural remedies that help us in our quest to eliminate cellulite. Let's learn about some of them.
1. Dry brushing to reduce cellulite
I think dry brushing is recommended for most skin problems. Dry brushing improves your circulation and helps your skin get rid of toxins, reducing the appearance of cellulite. Buy a body brush made with natural fibers and make dry brushing a part of your daily skincare routine.
2. Drink lots of water
Although you should be definitely hydrating from the outside, hydrating your body on the inside keeps your skin cells looking fresh and renewed, which can reduce the appearance of cellulite. Try to drink at least 1.5-2l of water daily. Just make sure you only drink water and stay away from all sorts of carbonated beverages that just taste good but can even make your cellulite worse. You can also benefit from drinking anti cellulite teas.
Staying hydrated will also mean that you're going to be a lot more energized and that should make it easier for you to undergo some heavier training sessions with anti cellulite exercises.
3. Fruits and vegetables help reduce cellulite
I don't think that this comes as a surprise to anyone. A diet that includes a lot of fruits and especially vegetables will help you keep your weight down, reducing the appearance of cellulite. Fruits and vegetables also have a high water content, so they help keep you hydrated, too.
It is important to eat fruits and vegetables high in fiber and low in sugar and filled with lots of nutrients. Choose veggies and fruits to help you lose the unwanted pounds and reducing the weight of your body. Just be careful with the fruit juices, even natural ones, they're filled with sugar and calories.
Another thing that could really worsen your cellulite is crash dieting. Losing weight too fast will reduce muscle tissue and not fat deposits necessarily. Remember these quick tips about loving yourself and improving the way you look.
- The basic thing about having a beautiful body is loving it, accepting the way it looks and after that trying to improve it and not totally altering its personality. Being skinny shouldn't be your extreme goal, being fit should be. Accept your feminine side and have the intention to be in shape and at your ideal body weight. This is the best decision that you can make. Love your body and take care of it. Think healthy and feel healthy. This is of the greatest importance.
- Make sure you eat foods high in omega 3 fatty acids (the healthy fats) that promote a healthy body and also a healthy weight. An example of these delicious foods are fish, nuts, avocados, and olives. Remember to eat these foods in moderation giving that they're high in calories and can easily throw you off your diet charts.
- Leafy green vegetables, broccoli, cucumbers and other vegetables are packed with vitamins and minerals, antioxidants and water. They're even better than fruit, plus they're low calorie content makes them ideal for some massive consumption. Just be careful with the bloating ones. If you make them the base of your diet you’ll clearly see an improvement in the way your skin looks. Eat plenty of raw vegetables to reduce cellulite and burn the fat away. This is the best way to remove cellulite. Dark green veggies are the best choice when it comes to getting rid of cellulite naturally.
- Besides eating healthy foods you should also be avoiding some atrocious choices like foods that are high in sugar, foods that are fried, or salty. These will only increase cellulite. It's best to consume them only on your cheat days (few cheat days).
- Exercise at least 3 days a week for 20 minutes and watch the shape of your body just change into something way more balanced. Choose a type of exercise that you like to perform and that you know you can stick to. Just remember that doing too much cardio is going to give you even more cellulite, ideally you should combine cardio with weight training.