How to use coffee as an anti cellulite remedy
Us women know that staying beautiful and in perfect shape is not at all an easy job to do. We are not perfectly born all amazingly shaped and sexy and we have to work on that. Some of you are lucky enough for that, but most of us work really hard in order to look the way we look.
Even if everything else looks perfect on our bodies, there’s always something that we won’t like. And in most of the cases, that’s cellulite. The reason for this is because cellulite is amazingly common among us women.
Actually most of us have it. And it’s really something hard not to notice because it looks ugly and it lowers our self-confidence. Plus, losing it can be really hard and requires a lot of hard work and patience.
We hear about millions of different treatments every day about how to reduce the cellulite in our bodies. No wonder that we are so confused about what really works on cellulite and what doesn't. We hear stories and marketing tricks for different creams, serums, lasers, surgical procedures, etc.
However, when it comes to losing cellulite, there is one thing that always works, and that’s coffee. Yes, it’s a bit strange, but yes, it does work. Although it may not be what you need in the long term, it sure can give results for some time. And no, you are not supposed to drink it!
How to use coffee as a cellulite treatment?
I guess you’ve heard about the connection between coffee and cellulite remedies. You've probably wondered how that works. Hope you haven't upped your caffeine intake because drinking more coffee isn't going to do the trick. As a cellulite treatment, coffee should be used as a topical product for massaging and exfoliating the skin of the affected cellulite part of the body.
There are various different ways to prepare anti cellulite remedies using coffee. Here are the basic things you need and the basic tips for preparing this:
- For preparing the anti cellulite remedy, you first need some already used coffee grounds or it’s better if you can use new, freshly ground coffee. The freshly grounded coffee beans are better because they are full of caffeine and antioxidants, which is what you need.
- The second step of this mixture preparation is oil. Any kind of oil will do the job, but many experts claim that it’s best if you use oil that will contribute to your skin condition. You can use baby oil, olive oil or coconut oil in order to get the best results. You can also put a few drops of some essential aromatic oil.
- Some people recommend also using sugar (either brown or white, it doesn’t matter) in this mixture.
- Now when you have the coffee grounds and the oil, you are going to mix these two together. You will realize how much oil you need by yourself. You don’t want the mixture to be too liquid and fluid. Mix these well. If you want you can also add the sugar to this mixture.
- When the paste-like combination is ready you can use it immediately or you can put it in the refrigerator and use it whenever you want.
When and how to apply the anti cellulite mixture?
When you have the mixture ready, you can start applying it every day. There is no harm or side effect from this treatment so feel free to apply it as many times as you think it's necessary. Ideally, you should at least try to apply it once per day. You can for instance, use this before you shower.
When it comes to the way in which you apply this, there are also a couple of things you should know. This coffee mixture is meant for massaging and exfoliating the skin, not to use it like a cream. You should scrub, exfoliate and massage your skin with a medium pressure for a couple of minutes, and then you can leave it on your skin again for a few minutes. So you first massage it onto the skin, and then you leave it so that your skin can soak it in.
Benefits of using coffee as a treatment for cellulite
The coffee contains caffeine and antioxidants. These two compounds are crucial for reducing the cellulite appearance. The caffeine will also spread a little the blood vessels and make them wider, and this will improve the circulation and tighten the skin.
This anti cellulite coffee scrub will also reduce the retention of fluids in cells and will stimulate toxins loss, which is another thing important for losing cellulite.