How to reduce cellulite and start loving your body
Cellulite is most noticed on the thighs, buttock, stomach, and back of arms, so just about everywhere it can make us go crazy! One of the most common questions we have about looking good is: “how do I get rid of cellulite in a natural and fast way”.
Who gets cellulite?
Cellulite can effect both sexes on some level but it's usually seen in women because they have particular types of fat and connective tissue in the body that is susceptible. Cellulite is seen to occur in 80-90% of adult females.
But what makes us women so special that we get this unwanted gift? Cellulite affects mostly women because the septae, which are bands of cushion like fat attached to the skin, pull straight down like curtain hanging from a window. In males, the septae comes in sideways, concealing them from cellulite. Men also have thicker skin than women in most cases, which allows the cellulite to be hidden under the thicker skin.
What can we do to reduce cellulite?
Fortunately there are some natural remedies that help us in our quest to eliminate cellulite. Let's leran about some of them.
- Dry brushing to reduce cellulite
I think dry brushing is recommended for most skin problems. Dry brushing improves your circulation and helps your skin get rid of toxins, reducing the appearance of cellulite. Buy a body brush made with natural fibers and make dry brushing a part of your daily skincare routine.
- Drink lots of water
Although you should be definitely hydrating from the outside. hydrating your body on the inside keeps your skin cells looking fresh and renewed, which can reduce the appearance of cellulite. Drink at least 8 glasses of water a day to make sure your system is getting all the water it needs.
Be sure you only drink water and not all sorts of carbonated beverages that just taste good but can even make your cellulite worse. By keeping your body hydrated it will keep your skin cells looking fulfilled and revitalized, which will lessen the look of cellulite.
Not only will consuming at least 8 big glasses of water daily reduce the appearance of cellulite, but it will also make us a whole lot better, reducing even some of our cravings. The best way to start your day is by drinking a glass of water in the morning. Also, carry a reusable container full of water throughout the day and fill it often with pure water.
- Fruits and vegetables help reduce cellulite
I don't think that this comes as a surprise. A diet filled with healthy fruits and vegetables will help you keep your weight down, reducing the appearance of cellulite. Fruits and vegetables also have a high water content, so they help keep you hydrated, too.
It is important to eat fruits and vegetables high in fiber and low in sugar and filled with nutrients. Choose veggies and fruits to help you lose the unwanted pounds and reducing the weight of your body.
Besides that, be sure to avoid crash dieting which will make cellulite worst. Losing weight too fast will reduce muscle tissue and not fat. Remember these quick tips about loving yourself and improving the way you look.
- The basic thing about having a beautiful body is loving it, accepting the way it looks and after that trying to improve it. Being superskinny shouldn't be you lifelong goal. Accept your curves and have the intention to be in shape and at your ideal body weight. This is the best decision that you can make. Love your body and take care of it. Think healthy and feel healthy. This is of the greatest importance.
- Make sure you eat foods high in omega 3 fatty acids (the healthy fats) that sustain our body's health. An example of these delicious foods are fish, nuts, avocados, and olives. Remember to eat these foods in moderation giving that they're high in calories.
- Leafy green vegetables, broccoli, carrots and other vegetables are packed with vitamins and minerals, antioxidants and water. If you make them the base of your diet you’ll clearly see an improvement in the way your skin looks. Eat plenty of raw vegetables to reduce cellulite and burn the fat away. This is the best way to remove cellulite. Foods such as spinach, dandelion leaves, salad greens, and broccoli are a good choice. Dark green veggies are the best choice when it comes to getting rid of cellulite naturally.
- Besides eating healthy foods you should avoid foods that are high in sugar, foods that are fried, or salty. These will only increase cellulite. Go with never eating free body.
- Exercise at least 3 days a week for 20 minutes and watch your dream body come to life. Choose an exercise that you love to do and you will stick to doing it. This can be a moderate cardio pace of dancing, walking, riding your bike. Work out hard enough that you are breathing hard but still able to talk in small sentences. This ensures that you are getting a good cardio workout. The best ways to eliminate cellulite is by doing sprints, lifting weights, but also doing some flexibility training like Yoga, Pilates or simple stretches after your workout.