Chocolate anti cellulite body wrap recipe
Body wraps are created to hydrate and soften our skin through the use of moisturizing ingredients. They can also tone the body and provide a temporary reduction of inches due to water weight loss after the skin is firmed. Body wraps usually provide relaxation, while chocolate body wraps can also smell pleasant and be a delectable treat at the same time. Since these wraps can be expensive in salons and spas, you may choose to give yourself a chocolate body wrap in the comfort of your own home and with your own ingredients.
Ingredients for a cellulite body wrap
- Place the chocolate, preferably dark chocolate, in the microwave and heat it up. Leave it for two minutes on medium heat, or until the chips are completely melted and smooth.
- To the melted chocolate, add 5 strawberries, 1/2 cup champagne and 1/3 cup honey in a blender. Blend until the mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Blend this pureed mixture and the melted chocolate into a paste. Let the mixture cool for a bit so that it's still warm, but won't create any upsetting sensation for the skin.
- Exfoliate your skin using an exfoliating scrub and brush (you know the brushes used for dry skin brushing) while you are waiting for the paste to cool. This will remove dead cells from the skin’s surface and provide better results from the body wrap.
- Apply the body wrap on your skin using a clean paintbrush. Start at your feet and work your way up to your neck.
- Spray on a mist of water and wrap your body well and completely using a thermal spa covering or plastic cling wrap.
- Leave the body wrap and cover it for about 15 minutes. If necessary, spritz or mist your body with water to keep the paste moist and easier to remove.
- Remove the body wrap by rinsing and scrubbing the chocolate paste away.
Tips for a successful homemade chocolate cellulite wrap
- If start feeling uncomfortable from the sweating that occurs during your body wrap, place a cool, wet cloth on your forehead.
- You may need some assistance when you apply the body wrap to hard-to-reach places on your body.