Anticellulite massage oil blends
When you think cellulite, essential oils are probably not where your mind goes when considering a solution for those unsightly dimples. But, in fact, these natural oils are a safe and effective way to diminish the appearance of cellulite—without breaking your bank in the process.
Most people have some degree of cellulite on their bodies whether it is their buttocks, thighs or stomach. Cellulite also does not discriminate. It can affect both women and men, the young and the old, the thin and the overweight.
And, of course, your genes can also play a part in whether or not you develop cellulite.
What are Essential Oils?
Essential oils are a concentration of liquid that contains the aroma from plants. These oils are extracted from plants such as cloves, grapefruit, chamomile and lavender just to name a few. It is labeled “essential” because it has the specific fragrance of the plant from which it is taken.
The oils can be used for anything from reducing stress to aiding digestion or improving dry skin. So it is no wonder that it has now become an effective method for reducing cellulite.
If you are interested in using essential oils to diminish the appearance of cellulite, here are a few that you can try:
1. Plant therapy anticellulite synergy essential oil blend
This particular brand boasts juniper berry, lavender, geranium, chamomile, grapefruit, bergamot, rosemary and fennel as its main oil components. It contains no additives or fillers which means it is pure and free of anything unnatural and possibly harmful.
Anti-Cellulite Synergy Essential Oil Blend enhances your circulation which, in turn, helps to eliminate any retained water. All you need to do is massage the oil into the area that you want to treat.
Users of this product were very satisfied with how it worked as well as its sweet aroma. The price was also something consumers appreciated. A ten-milliliter bottle cost only eight dollars.
Of course, a few users did not quite get the results they were looking for despite the heavenly scent and low cost.
2. Anticellulite massage oil with juniper, artemisia essential oils and black pepper extract
The ingredients may be limited, but do not sell this essential oil short on effectiveness. Made in Russia, this product contains juniper, Artemisia essential oils and black pepper extract.
- Juniper is said to prevent scarring and help regenerate tissue while smoothing out your skin.
- Black pepper has what is called an “irritant effect” which can increase your blood’s circulation. Pepper also revs up your metabolism—an added bonus to help you lose weight. Many users of this product were very happy with the results they were getting on their cellulite. They also saw that their skin got much smoother and the product absorbed well. The nine dollar price tag was also something that got high marks.
3. Lass naturals ayurvedic anticellulite massage oil
This unique blend of sunflower, sesame seed, juniper berry, coconut, olive, walnut, silver birch, cypress, apricot kernel, rosemary, lemongrass, wheat germ, grape seed and jojoba oils helps to reduce fat, attack cellulite and improve the tone of your skin.
- Silver birch and cypress, specifically, have superior anti-cellulite properties. You should instantly feel how effective this product is once you massage it deep into the cellulite-affected areas. At a price of thirteen dollars for a 3.4 ounce bottle, users were very happy with their results as well as the cost.
- The oil easily absorbs into the skin and there was a noticeable difference in the look and feel of the areas that were treated. While some who used the product did not see much of a change, they did like the scent and felt it at least made their skin feel smoother even if it did not diminish their cellulite.